- MasterPlan Lean
- KPI Dashboard
- Milestones & Projects
- Virtual CFO Pro
- Policies Manager
- Document Manager
- Performance Review
- Job Descriptions
- HR Profiler
- Client Needs Analysis (Advisors)
- Value Gap Analysis (Advisors)
- General Settings
- Client Setup (Advisors)
- Questionnaires (Assessment & Analysis) (Advisors)
How to Remove a Client From Client Management.
This article will inform you how to remove a client from your client list, which involves changing their status to "Not Active". "Not Active" clients will not utilize an Active Client License.
1. Locate client in question and press the “…” to the left of their client name.
2. Navigate from the “General” tab to the “Address & Follow up” Tab.
3. Amend their status from “Active” to “Not Active”
4. Press “Save” to save your changes, the client should now be removed from your list.
- Please note, you can access your list of “Not Active” clients via clicking the “…” next to the search back. This will provide you with the “Advanced Search” popup where you can chose to view your “Not Active” clients.