- MasterPlan Lean
- KPI Dashboard
- Milestones & Projects
- Virtual CFO Pro
- Policies Manager
- Document Manager
- Performance Review
- Job Descriptions
- HR Profiler
- Client Needs Analysis (Advisors)
- Value Gap Analysis (Advisors)
- General Settings
- Client Setup (Advisors)
- Questionnaires (Assessment & Analysis) (Advisors)
How to Add A Numeric Answer in Audit Builder
This article will explain how to add 'numeric-based' response types in the Audit Builder (i.e. metre readings etc).
- Insert the Question, Score and Notes required for the question
- Choose the range (min and max values) that the response needs to fall in.
Please note, that scores will be determined as: (Respondent’s Score/Max Range) x Max Score. E.g. if the range is between 1-100 with a max score of 10 and the respondent scores a 40, then the score would be 4.
- If required, you may select a flag that prompts the respondent to log an action, attachment or NCR if the respondent provides an answer that is above or below a certain value
- Once you are happy with the question, click Save