- MasterPlan Lean
- KPI Dashboard
- Milestones & Projects
- Virtual CFO Pro
- Policies Manager
- Document Manager
- Performance Review
- Job Descriptions
- HR Profiler
- Client Needs Analysis (Advisors)
- Value Gap Analysis (Advisors)
- General Settings
- Client Setup (Advisors)
- Questionnaires (Assessment & Analysis) (Advisors)
How to Update Accounting KPIs (red) After an Import
You may note that after importing your financial data, the KPI fields for the data which has been input will be grayed out:
This can be amended via the following process:
1. Click on your name in the top right, select "Settings" then "General."
2. Within your General Settings page, there will be a prompt titled “Use Accounting Data” which you will want to ensure that is not ticked, before saving.
3. After saving, you can return to the KPI dashboard, and access the Edit Data window, which will provide the following popup:
4. Once you have accessed the Edit Data popup, you will simply have to use the drop down box to access the “Financial Statement”, where you can then edit the targets and actuals for the data you have imported, as you would for other data within the system.